Death By Audio Apocaplypse Fuzz Distortion Pedal
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Estimated Dispatch Time: 2-4 weeks
FUZZ TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The Apocalypse is our jack-of-all trades fuzz pedal. After being dramatically overdriven, the signal is routed to a selectable post-amplifier. The user can toggle through its five signal paths and choose their desired apocalyptic sound. To further refine it, control the sweepabale frequency equalizer and design your tone to your liking.
Use this pedal as a boost for solos, an amp simulated recording DI, your main sound, a bass blitzer, or run anything into it you want to beef up, blast out, or supercharge.
- Twin-T Scoop: A circuit adding bass and treble simultaneously. Quieter volume than the rest.
- War Fuzz: A very full and dynamic distortion with rich harmonics and sustain.
- Dual J-FET: Similar to the War Fuzz setting but it uses dual J-FETs to get its sound.
- Octave Rect: Sums the bottom and top halves of a waveform to create an octave up.
- Gain x1000: The gain is cranked up super high on this post amp causing strange results.
Drive: Controls the volume of the initial preamp inside the pedal. Turn it up to get more distortion and fuzz and back off of it to get more overdrives and boosts.
Sweepable Frequency Equalizer: This is a special tone knob designed to function as a multitude of tone controls all at once. Its range is extreme, beginning with a bass booster fading into a mid scoop, followed by a mid boost and into a few stages of treble boosting to give you a beautiful bright sound.
Dimensions: 5.9" x 4.6" x 2.5" (including knobs and jacks).
Weight: 18 oz.
Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
Current Draw: 5.8 mA.