Line 6 HX Stomp XL Guitar / Bass Multi-Effects Processor
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Estimated Dispatch Time: 24-48 hrs
The HX Stomp™ XL amp and effects processor delivers HX® modeling in a performance-ready pedal with eight capacitive-touch footswitches. The same SHARC® DSP chip found in Helix®enables it to run up to eight processing blocks simultaneously, and the footswitches let you access and control those blocks in powerful ways.
- The SHARC® audio engine in HX products accurately recreate the sonic characteristics and dynamic playing response of classic and modern amplifiers and effects.
- Helix cabinet models provide low-end reproduction and overall definition equivalent to a 2048-point impulse response (IR), and third-party impulse responses may also be loaded. A choice of 16 microphone models with adjustable distances provides additional flexibility.
- Each stage of an amp’s circuitry is measured and the results matched to the original during the modeling process, ensuring realistic sound and an authentic playing experience.
- HX Modeling technology captures the unique behavior of analog effects devices by measuring their individual components, resulting in authentic recreations of even notoriously difficult-to-model effects such as germanium fuzz and “bucket-brigade” analog delay pedals.
- HX processors feature a clear interface that enables fast tone creation and easy interaction—all with a minimal learning curve and the elimination of complex menu diving.
- Simply touch a footswitch to instantly jump to any block and quickly adjust a parameter or assign controllers. Color-coded LED rings convey footswitch assignments and status at a glance.
- Snapshots enable you to create multiple variations within a single preset and seamlessly transition between them, without the audio dropouts that occur when switching between presets.
- A switchable line-level input enables keyboardists, DJs, and producers to connect electronic instruments or use HX products as outboard processors in the studio.
- HX processors easily integrate into pedalboard and studio rigs thanks to their flexible routing capabilities. Internal routing includes parallel stereo signal paths, while inputs and outputs include stereo-linkable effects loops.
- HX processors can serve as command centers for any rig. MIDI messages can be sent manually via footswitches (or an optional expression pedal), and up to six commands can be sent automatically at preset or snapshot recall. Even QWERTY hotkey commands can be sent via USB.
- Switchable analog bypass routes signals at the input(s) directly to the output(s) without undergoing A/D/A conversion.
- HX Edit features the same intuitive user interface as HX processors. Create complex signal chains with ease, adjust settings and parameters using dedicated sliders, customize footswitch labels, and more.
- Powercab active guitar speaker systems were designed to provide an organic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience when paired with Helix, HX Stomp, or other amp modelers.