Mooer Micro Series Pitch Box Pedal
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Estimated Dispatch Time: 2-4 Business Days
The Pitch Box is a Harmony Pedal with extras, featuring three different effects modes. The small, exquisite unit is protected by a full metal shell and features a true bypass footswitch, LED indicator light and 1/4" mono input and output.
Harmony shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich, harmonic voice. To output a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice, switch the toggle to the Pitch Shift option. You can even Detune your sound by shifting the pitch just slightly, making the output have a 'spacey' quality.
The Mooer Audio Micro Series are nifty little pedals which take up hardly any space on your pedalboard, so you can play around with more effects at once.
"I just found this little electronics company called Mooer, and they make small little boxes. The thing about them is they're really good quality. Maybe you ought to check them out".
- John Cale, Co-Founder, Velvet Underground
Jack Patch Cables, Pack of 6
Connect all your Mooer Micro pedals with this pack of 6 Jack Patch Cables, prefect for cleaning up your guitar effects chain whether it's a pedal board or studio setup.
Jack Patch Cable Features/Specifications
- 6.3 mm Jack Plugs
- Heat-shrunk cable ends for reduced strain
- Cable: Pro instrument cable, 6.25 mm diameter
- Coloured PVC
- 0.15 m length
- Pack of 6
- Casing: Full Metal
- Effect Modes: 3, (Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune)
- Input: 1/4" Mono Jack (Impedance 470K Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" Mono Jack (Impedance 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC Adaptor 9V DC
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g
- Accessories: Owner's Manual